- Elementor wanted to build a centralized marketplace to help their web creator community members sustain their businesses.
- The challenge with larger marketplaces (like Fiverr and Upwork and every other highly scalable platform) is that in WordPress or even in an applicative-oriented CMS like Drupal, you will eventually hit a glass ceiling, resulting in missed opportunities.
- Elementor needed the marketplace to be cloud-native, scalable, lightning-fast, and secure, easily manageable from WordPress and Elementor itself.
- The platform needed to strike a balance between being market-driven, yet also application-based.
The Marketplace Solution
The solution we created strikes the perfect balance between their CMS and the application.
- The solution is made up of complex applications with React, GraphQL, and NoSQL databases like Mongo and Elasticsearch. This software stack, paired with Kubernetes-based microservices, configured to autoscale, gives us the ability to create a secure, scalable, and super fast marketplace. In this case, the Elementor Expert marketplace.
- The marketplace is a central platform for Elementor and WordPress specialists, making it easy to collaborate and work together.
- Elementor’s marketers can use the same tools they are familiar with.
- Built-in search with autocomplete, search synonyms, and faceted searching
- Lightning-fast so UI changes happen without having to refresh the page
- Mapping existing CMS content, index it and make it easier to be searched, sorted, and filtered.
- A modern and scalable microservice / cloud-native infrastructure that was designed to scale to the millions and provide the perfect platform for building a custom marketplace.
- Works within WordPress, allowing the marketing team to work with their preferred set of tools and within the ecosystem, they know so well.
A cloud-native, scalable, lightning-fast, and secure marketplace solution
The Perfect Platform
Designed to scale to the millions and be the platform for building a custom marketplace.
Benefits of a Marketplace Using Our Architecture
- The marketplace is a cloud-native, scalable, lightning-fast, and secure platform, easily manageable from WordPress and Elementor itself.
The marketplace includes:
- A portfolio-like layout to showcase Elementor based projects
- A place to find relevant clients
- Builds expertise, trust, and authority
- Space to network with other professionals
- Hiring and collaborating with other experts
We included the following features:
- Expert and customer registration
- Expert and customer profile
- Communication and chat features
- Review and Feedback system
- An elaborate and complex search system with tags, filters, and categories.
This means visitors can search and filter by the following:
- Expertise: marketing, design, and development
- Services: SEO, integration, plugins, and so on
- Skills: Elementor skills, WordPress skills, and general skills
- Price Range: You can make sure to find professionals who fit your budget
- Location and Language
Elementor, one of the highly regarded WordPress page-building platforms launched a marketplace, based on Reindex, to empower their expert web creators and designers to showcase their work and get hired. We worked together to build a cloud-native, scalable, lightning-fast, and secure marketplace, easily manageable from WordPress and Elementor itself. In addition to standard features, we packaged and included highly targeted search and filter capabilities.
To learn more about the marketplace solution click here
To learn more about Elementor’s marketplace click here
To schedule a meeting to discuss your plans for a marketplace click here
To subscribe to our newsletter, featuring case studies just like this one click here
Cover image courtesy of Elementor